We can build your product exactly to your specifications..
High-quality materials are used throughout the construction of all of our Flightcases and products. The majority of Flightcases are constructed using birch plywood, plastic or composite from renewable sources. Exterior covering is by means of a wide variety of materials including coloured High Pressure Laminates (HPL), aluminium stucco panels and extruded vinyl sheets, all of which are bonded in-house using water-based adhesives and a heated press system.
Our Flightcases are designed in such a way that you can freely choose the length, width and height of your case. The modular construction used by High Performance Cases makes this possible. We provide many choices when it comes to price and case type. We can make full-blown ATA Flightcases with all the bells and whistles, multi-colour choices, the works! Making high-end Flightcases is a passion of ours and we love to show them off, but we realise not everyone needs this type of case. If your situation doesn't require a "battle worthy" case, we offer different design levels that will meet your particular need and budget..
Individual series production..
- You can choose the colour of your case from an extensive range available
- Highly secure for transporting
- Reusable packaging
- CAD design for drawings and documentation.
- We develop easy-to-use and highly effective transport fixing systems
- Plywood, composite or plastic sidewalls
- Suitable for even the harshest of conditions
- Up to 30% less weight compared to standard cases
- ATA air freight packing
- Custom foam interior